Social Media Coordinator - Contract
The Mindful Society Global Institute is a new community-driven online learning platform where subscribing members can access summit events and leading-edge resources for introducing, delivering, and creating programs for mindfulness.
The Institute is now looking for a Social Media Coordinator that will help with the scheduling of communications to promote the Institute’s platform.
- Develop and curate engaging content for social media platforms.
- Assist in the creation and editing of written, video, and photo content.
- Attend events and produce live social media content.
- Maintain unified brand voice across different social media channels.
- Interact with users and respond to social media messages, inquiries, and comments.
Qualifications / Skills:
- Passion for social media and proficiency with major social media platforms and social media management tools
- Proficiency with video and photo editing tools, digital media formats, and HTML
- Excellent social listening skills
- Ability to understand historical, current, and future trends in the digital content and social media space
- Strong copywriting and copy editing skills
- Top-notch oral and verbal communication skills
- Impeccable time management skills with the ability to multitask
- Detail-oriented approach with ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- 1-3 years experience with social media marketing or content development
- Direct experience using social media management tools (Hootsuite, Sprinklr)
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook)
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Premier Pro) or equivalent digital media editing tools a plus
The role will report directly to the Operations Manager and the Founder. This is a remote position and you will be required to have a personal computer to complete these tasks. Some video meetings may be required, times to be considered on availability of both parties once the position has begun.
Time Commitment: Project-based. Contract work. Half-day per week.
Send your resume to: [email protected]