Connect with a learning community of professionals and practitioners applying mindfulness in their settings
Join Mindful Society Global Institute and receive...
- Direct access to global leaders who can help you take the safest, most effective and up-to-date approach
- Latest methods and research to advance your practice and impact, and to stay credible
- Access to mentorship and support from a community working together to create a mindful society
As A Member You Will Gain...
Two Monthly Events with Thought Leaders
Presentations, panels, ask-me-anythings, and guided practices from thought leaders will inspire you. Our featured speakers include:
- Rick Hanson PhD
- Sara Lazar PhD
- Jud Brewer MD PhD
- Sharon Salzberg
- Michelle C. Chatman MSW PhD
- Thupten Jinpa PhD
Science-based LIVE and On-Demand Courses & Summits
Access to 8 LIVE-online courses throughout 2023 + on-demand summits, workshops and courses ($4,540 value). LIVE-online courses in 2023 include:
- Applying Mindfulness in the Workplace (Michele Milan MA and Michael Apollo MHSc)
- Developing a Practice that Lasts (Elisha Goldstein PhD)
- Managing Chronic Pain Mindfully (Dr. Jackie Gardner-Nix)
- Managing Anxiety and Depression (Dr. Patricia Rockman)
- + Mindful Parenting Methods for Neurodiverse Children, Dealing with Grief and Loss, and more!
An Inspiring Community
Even if you're the only mindfulness practitioner or professional in your community, you're not alone. Join our digital community and community forum to connect with like-minded people across the globe. Not only will you share and exchange best practices, but you will contribute to advancing mindfulness around the world.