Register now to receive full access to the course!
Dates: Thursdays, beginning November 4th, 2021
Times: Weekly sessions 6:00-7:30pm ET (3:00pm-4:30pm PT // 11:00pm-12:30am BST)
What you'll get:
- Live weekly 90min sessions online (recordings provided if you can't attend live)
- Lectures, discussions and in-class exercises
- Learning Portal with session recordings, guided contemplative creative practices, additional resources and reference materials
- Week 1: Identifying Our Perceptions Using Signs and Symbols
- Week 2: Clarifying Our Perceptions
- Week 3: Understanding Constructs and Conditions of the Mind
- Week 4: Cultivating Freedom by Deconstructing the Mind and Ego
Who is the course for?
- This course is for people interested in applying mindfulness to their work and life, mental health professionals, coaches and practitioners.