Enroll now and join us for a LIVE online experience!
Venture into this 4-module online course tailored for health professionals and mindfulness facilitators interested in complementing conventional support methods with a holistic approach to self-transformation and growth. This course provides a solution for enhancing your support capabilities. We will explore scientifically grounded strategies to redefine the healing journey and examine how embodiment can foster greater well-being.
Dates: Every Tuesday, starting November 21st, 2023 (All sessions will have replays)
Times:4 PM - 6 PM ET, every Tuesday (4 weeks)
Starts in your timezone at 1 PM PT / 9 PM GMT / 10 PM CET
What you'll get:
- Live 2-hour sessions every week + option to access session replays
- Engaging lectures, interactive discussions, and enlightening in-class exercises
- Range of mindfulness activities, including audio/video practices + transcripts
- Lifetime access to session replays
- Exclusive entry to the private course community
- Comprehensive Learning Portal with guided practices, transcripts, and other course materials
- Module 1: Redefining Healing
- Module 2: Holistic Resourcing and Cultivating Strengths
- Module 3: Connection, Compassion, and Collaboration (Me, We, Us)
- Module 4: Cultivating Resilience and Wholeness
Guided Practices + Professional Transcripts
- Energy/stress thermometer
Movement (shake it off)
- Contact points mindfulness practice
- Dropping into our breath
- Box breathing
- Discussion questions in break-out group (building of community)
- Coherent breathing
- Art practice
- Self-holding practice
- Self-anchoring practice
Who is the course for?
- Whether you're a health professional, mindfulness facilitator or a practitioner just getting started, if you’re interested in complementing conventional support methods with a holistic approach to self-transformation and growth, this course is for you.
Meet Your Instructor:
Farah Jindani Ph.D.
Farah Jindani, Ph.D., brings 17 years of expertise in mental health and trauma to her role as a clinician, educator, and researcher. She's renowned for her groundbreaking work at CAMH and with Harvard University in integrative treatments, particularly using Kundalini yoga to address post-traumatic stress.
Should you wish to cancel, contact [email protected] before November 21st, 2023, for a full refund.