Enroll now to receive lifetime access to the online on-demand course!
*Already an Institute Member? Sign-in prior to registering.
This 4-module LIVE-online course provides you with practical tools to establish and maintain a practice and understand how to implement the basics of building healthy habits that endure. You will learn how to foster personal connection with people and space to support a practice and gain access to guided audio mindfulness practices, scripts and a digital resource library.
What you'll get:
- 8HRs video content spread 45 accessible micro-lessons
- 10 innovative and new mindfulness practices and exercises
- Access to a private course community
- Downloadable guided audio practices + professional transcripts
- Resources: PDF downloads, articles and guides
- Lifetime access to the session replays and resources!
- Module 1: 4 Key Drivers for Success
- Module 2: The Science and Power of Community
- Module 3: The Resilient Nature of Self-Compassion and Forgiveness
- Module 4: Your "Practice that Lasts" Toolkit
Who is the course for?
- This course is for people interested in learning mindfulness, mindfulness facilitators, and health professionals, coaches, and practitioners.
Meet your instructors:
Elisha Goldstein PhD
Elisha Goldstein, Ph.D. is co-founder of The Centre for Mindful Living and the creator of the mental health accelerator coaching program Uncover the Power Within. His books are available in 12 languages and include Uncovering Happiness, The Now Effect, Mindfulness Meditations for the Anxious Traveler and A Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction Workbook with a foreword by Jon Kabat-Zinn.
For a full refund for the course you must cancel before February 8th, 2023 by contacting [email protected] and we will issue a refund.