Enroll now at special pricing and access the LIVE-online course!
*Already an Institute Member? Sign-in prior to registering.
Dates: Tuesdays, starting April 25th, 2023 (recordings included)
Times: 1 PM - 3 PM ET (10 AM - 12 PM PT // 6 PM - 8 PM BST // 7 PM - 9 PM CET)
What you'll get:
- Live weekly 2-hour sessions online + access all session replays
- Lectures, discussions and in-class exercises
- Permanent access to session replays
- Access to the private course community on the MBST social platform
- Learning Portal with guided practices, transcripts and course learning materials including the MBST mobile app
- Module 1: Getting started
- Module 2: The Awake Mind
- Module 3: The Intelligence of Emotions
- Module 4: My Calling & Contribution
- Module 5: Self-efficacy and Systems Thinking
- Module 6: Collaboration to Solve Complex Problems
- Module 7: Action Lab/ Prototyping
- Module 8: Integration
Who is the course for?
- This course is for people interested in applying mindfulness to eco-anxiety, climate grief, and climate action, including practitioners and mindfulness facilitators.
Meet your instructors:
As a facilitator and systemic coach for leaders in politics and business, Katharina focuses on the ”inner human dimension” and genuine collaboration as important levers for sustainable transformation. She combines 20 years international business background with expertise in mindfulness, holistic inner development and systemic transformation. Katharina is part of the Inner Green Deal initiative and co-founder of the Facilitators for Future.
Grattan is an experienced coach, coach trainer, mindfulness teacher and facilitator passionately interested in how we can create a better world for all life. He integrates systems perspectives, neuroscience, mindfulness, somatic and nature practices into all his work, facilitating people to do deep transformational work, and contribute to a healthier planet and more peaceful world. He co-facilitates the "Courageous Coaching - having conversations that matter course" and as part of the Inner Green Deal initiative is excited to bring this work to a wider audience.
For a full refund for the course you must cancel before April 25th, 2023 by contacting [email protected] and we will issue a refund.