Enrol now to receive full access to the online on-demand course!
*Already an Institute Member? Sign-in prior to registering.
This 4-module course provides you with practical tools of how to incorporate neurodiversity-informed mindfulness practices into your setting. You will learn about neurodiversity, how different brain profiles experience mindfulness and gain access to guided audio mindfulness practices, scripts and a digital resource library.
What you'll get:
- 4-Modules and 30-lessons on neurodiversity-informed mindfulness
- Learning Portal with guided practices, transcripts and course learning materials
- Private course community of professionals and practitioners
- Permanent access to the course
- Module 1: Neurodiversity informed Breath Practices
- Module 2: Neurodiversity informed body practices
- Module 3: Movement Practices for Neurodiverse Groups
- Module 4: Neurodiversity Informed Mindfulness Through Art and Music
Who is the course for?
- This course is for people interested in applying mindfulness in their setting, health professionals, practitioners and mindfulness facilitators.
Meet your instructor: Sue Hutton MSW/RSW
Sue started her formal path in mindfulness training in 1985. Sue's 30+ year career as a social worker and concentration on disability advocacy allows her to add a special perspective to traditional mindfulness techniques. Sue's specialized focus is on mindfulness & neurodiversity and accessibility. Sue has had the privilege of teaching over a thousand people mindfulness in a wide range of communities - from the disability community, cancer care, education settings and more. Sue completed Jon Kabat-Zinn's Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) intensive for leaders in 2007, and has since modified the MBSR tools in research with the CAMH Azrieli Adult Neurodevelopmental Centre programs for autistic adults and caregivers. In Sue's eyes, each person brings their perfect and unique self to mindfulness and deserves an accessible path to learning the practices. Sue focuses the majority of her work these days on supporting mindfulness in neurodiverse communities - their support staff and caregivers.
With any single course enrollments, we have a 30-day refund policy from the day of purchase.