Enrol now to receive lifetime access to the online on-demand course!
In this course, you will learn the latest science-based insights and workplace practices to reduce stress, strengthen wellbeing and improve focus and performance. During four experiential and very practical modules over four weeks you will receive step-by-step guidance to apply 10 workplace mindfulness practices to help you deal with stress more effectively and develop the ability to be calm, clear and focused at work.
What you'll get:
- 8HRs video content spread over 47 micro-lessons on-demand
- 10 guided workplace mindfulness practices + transcripts
- Access to the private course community
- Learning Portal with guided practices, transcripts and course learning materials
- Lifetime access to all of the above!
- Module 1: The Science & Practice of Workplace Mindfulness
- Module 2: Resilience & Reducing Stress
- Module 3: Focus at Work
- Module 4: Optimal Habits at Work & Sustaining Learning
Guided Practices + Professional Transcripts:
- Intention Setting Practice (5-min)
- Mindful Pause (1-3min)
- Mindful Meeting Starters (1-3min)
- Mindful Awareness Practice (10-min)
- Relax, Reflect and Respond (3-breaths)
- Mindful Audit of Daily Schedule (5-min)
- Mindfulness of Technology Practice (5-min)
- Multitasking and Attention Exercises (1-min)
- Focus at Work Guided Audio Practices (5-min to 25-min)
- Workplace Wellbeing Activities Practices (5-min)
- Connecting to Purpose ( 5-min)
- SMART Action Plan
Who is the course for?
- This course is for anyone interested in applying mindfulness to their workplace or day-to-day working lives, including coaches, corporate trainers, mindfulness practitioners and facilitators.
Meet your instructors:
Michele Milan MA
Michele Milan MA is the former CEO of one of the top business schools in the world, Rotman School of Management, and has spent 20 years in leadership development designing and delivering leadership programs for organizations around the world.
Michael Apollo MHSc
Michael Apollo MHSc is a leader in workplace mindfulness, executive development and mental wellbeing with 20 years of experience in mindfulness.
With any single course enrollments, we have a 30-day refund policy from the day of purchase.