Enroll now at early bird pricing and access the LIVE-online course!
Dates: Mondays, starting October 16th, 2023 (recordings included)
Times: 1 PM - 3 PM ET (10 AM - 12 PM PT // 6 PM - 8 PM BST // 7 PM - 9 PM CET)
What you'll get:
- Live weekly 2-hour sessions online + access all session replays
- Lectures, discussions and in-class exercises
- Permanent access to session replays
- Access to the private course community on the MBST social platform
- Learning Portal with guided practices, transcripts and course learning materials including the MBST mobile app
- Module 1: Getting started
- Module 2: The Awake Mind
- Module 3: The Intelligence of Emotions
- Module 4: My Calling & Contribution
- Module 5: Self-efficacy and Systems Thinking
- Module 6: Collaboration to Solve Complex Problems
- Module 7: Action Lab/ Prototyping
- Module 8: Integration
Who is the course for?
- This course is for people interested in applying mindfulness to eco-anxiety, climate grief, and climate action, including practitioners and mindfulness facilitators.
Meet your instructors:
Tessa is an experienced mindfulness teacher, excited to support culture change that is about creating healthy systems in the workplace, and helping humans to flourish. She leads Mindfulness training for MPs, Peers and their staff in the UK Houses of Parliament (2015-present) and is recognized by the UK Network for Mindfulness Teachers. Tessa has a strong connection to nature and through her extensive wisdom in inner development , she wants to contribute to a green and fair society by her means. As being part of the Inner Green Deal she wants to bring the MBST program to the worldwide mindfulness community so that they can pass it on to their own local communities.
Grattan is an experienced coach, coach trainer, mindfulness teacher and facilitator passionately interested in how we can create a better world for all life. He integrates systems perspectives, neuroscience, mindfulness, somatic and nature practices into all his work, facilitating people to do deep transformational work, and contribute to a healthier planet and more peaceful world. He co-facilitates the "Courageous Coaching - having conversations that matter course" and as part of the Inner Green Deal initiative is excited to bring this work to a wider audience.
For a full refund for the course you must cancel before October 16th, 2023 by contacting [email protected] and we will issue a refund.