Effortless Relaxation: A Guided Yoga Nidra Practice for Contemplative LivingMay 02, 2023
Join us for an experiential practice of yoga nidra, a guided meditation technique that promotes deep relaxation and a sense of inner peace. Led by Michael Apollo MHSc, RP, you will learn about the origins and benefits of yoga nidra and participate in a 20-minute practice followed by an optional group discussion. Participants will receive a professional transcript of the practice for ongoing use.
- Understand the origins and benefits of yoga nidra as a contemplative practice.
- Experience a 20-minute guided meditation and learn how to incorporate it into your daily routine.
- Discover how yoga nidra can promote relaxation and enhance overall well-being.
- Connect with like-minded individuals and engage in an optional group discussion.
- Receive a professional transcript of the practice for ongoing use and reflection.
Not a member? Click here to become a member and access this event.
Featured Speaker: Michael Apollo MHSc, RP
Michael Apollo, MHSc, RP is the Founder of Mindful Society Global Institute, the A Mindful Society Conference and Mindful Gateway Consulting. His work in organizations, academia, and building award-winning technologies has introduced millions of people worldwide to the research and practice of mindfulness. Michael is the former Director of Mindfulness Programs at the University of Toronto, is a registered psychotherapist and is certified as a teacher mentor in mindfulness-based programs (MBSR and MBCT).
Join our weekly newsletter for insightful articles and free events
Be the first to learn about upcoming FREE events, receive early bird pricing for courses and stay in touch with weekly newsletters!